Friday 2 September 2011

Week 7: Pizza won't make you gain weight, fact!



Bodyweight: 245lb "BodyFat": 34.2




I took a trip to FanEx on Sunday, which, having never been before seems to be Canada's largest gathering of virgins and people that think charging $30 for an autograph is acceptable. What I find incredulous by the overly offensive odour coming from the pot marked-asthma-inhalered attendees was, that with all the free comics, games and candy being given out that no one was giving out samples of deodorant. Right Guard could make a killing there.


That being said the only food stuffs on offer was pizza which I grudgingly accepted and consumed in copious amounts. So how in the hell did I drop 4 pounds? Because half a pizza doesn't kill weight loss just like full fat salad dressing doesn't make you gain weight. It's when you eat the salad with a cheeseburger EVERY DAY and use  pizza as desert for a pasta dinner that things go bad!!


So adding a thousand calorie meal to my week when I spar twice and work out the rest of the week does nothing noticeable. So with that out of the way I think It's safe to say that the 10 week fattie challenge is going well.


Till next week
TTF

1 comment:

  1. wait until you have curry this weekend and see if you can still say the same thing!

    ReplyDelete