Thursday 22 September 2011

Final Week: 27lbs lost in 10 weeks, the war continues

Bodyweight: 236.5lb "BodyFat": 32.1




I called the Royal Society today to confirm that indeed the laws of thermodynamics are intact. Eat less and move more is the key for Fattie to Fittie and it works.


My fattie-to-fittie plan works for me because I don't have to suffer while I lose weigh (except the rough sparring sessions). I have regularly "broken diet", enjoyed alcohol and did not exercise everyday. However, the old habit of rarely exercising  is broken and 4-5 days a week I work out. The cheat days are now weekly not daily and only for one meal. In fact, today as a celebration I ordered the "fat bastard burger" (I'm not making this up) and I still hope to lose weight by next week. You can too.


Fight night is only 3 weeks away and if you are in the Niagara area I hope to see you there to support a fantastic coach. Then the new challenge starts, reach 200lb by February 2012 and run 10km. This I expect will be much tougher with muscle gain versus fat loss coming in to play. So, I have decided to get a quality pair of fat calipers to track the fat loss. Thanks for all the support and look forward to more updates.


Till next week
TTF



1 comment: