Thursday 25 August 2011

Week 6: I have been asked to fight in October...

...Challenge accepted!




In a white collar boxing even in aid of legendary Ontario coach Keith Murphy. I will be fighting at 200+ (of course ) against an old foe of mine. Keith has been suffering from MS for 21 years and struggles to walk and see every day. Everyone in southern Ontario knows Keith with his no nonsense coaching style and heart of gold to all fighters.


So accepting a fight for Keith's benefit was a no brainer. I have fought the other fighter in an exhibition a couple of years ago. He is taller and fitter, but I'm now 30lbs lighter and still dropping. So who wins?
Me of course, but lots of training is needed, ESB folks are a great help of course but it's ring practice that counts so the gym time has gone up.


We'll see next week if the increased work load has affected my weight.


Till next week
TTF



Bodyweight: 249.2lb "BodyFat": 34.5



No comments:

Post a Comment