Thursday 11 August 2011

Week 4: An injured arm, a heavy bag session and lots of sushi, what could possibly go wrong?

Bodyweight: 254.5lb "BodyFat": 34.4


I've been hurt in boxing before. I'll never forget my first real body shot, it put me out of training for weeks and to this day I would still take a hundred head shots over one body shot. That being said, even when that happened in sparring I still kept going to the end of the round (probably not the smartest decision I've ever made). But the pain I felt throwing my first left hook  on Sunday's training was show stopping.


So now I have some sort of strain in my left bicep, leaving me few options for boxing training. As compensation for the lack of training I took it upon myself to go to eat-all-you-can-eat sushi...twice. Given the enormous salt content of soy sauce combined with reduced exercise I took or more water and lost less fat. Booooo!


So that leaves me with extra weight loss yoga, which has helped me understand my inner feminine side (while sweating like a pig may I add). Running has also become more common, I'm determined to get to the 5K mark by December. The change in training has meant a further delay to the "Fattie does the Funky Monkey" video but rest assured it is coming.


Till next week
TTF

No comments:

Post a Comment