Monday 21 March 2011

Pilates for fatties

Ok, well yoga for fatties but you get the picture.
This weekend marked the end of week one of the transformation and it went better than expected. To complete the week rather that continue with the regular schedule of alternate days of boxing and running I decided to try yoga.
This DVD was produced by the Biggest Loser people and is instructed by the people from the show. Let it be known the last time I tried yoga i was off work for two days so I was a little nervous this time. 30 minutes later and I felt like my whole body had be put through a mangle. However, the next day I was exhausted but not sore which was a relief.
So I figure since its only 35 mins a day I can do it in the morning at and it to my regular schedule, maybe it will cut down on the pain I go through after boxing.

TTF
P.S. My skipping rope broke and I'll be damned if I can find one anywhere. Add a comment if you know where I can get one. Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. I have a Bally's skipping rope. I can't remember where I got it though (i know i know, not what you were expecting as an answer).. Do you guys have a 'national sports' in Brampton? or try Walmart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the one I use at Canadian tire of all places. Decent speed rope. I can see if they still have one.

    You should come down for a session with my trainer, Terry Fowler at Fight Fit. He's good. Might be a nice change of pace, brother.

    ReplyDelete