Thursday 24 March 2011

6am is too early to train...it says so in the Bible.

...and Jeff said unto God: "This is bullshit! What kind of time do you call this?!" 
God replied : "Bro, if you don't get up now you won't train at all today"
Jeff replied:  "Nuh uh, I totally worked out last night, jeez I think my eyes are stuck shut"
God said: "Buddy quit your whining, wash your face and go train like a Boss"
"Dude, seriously after work I promise, just let me sleep" Jeff complained
"Right, like how you promised you would have salad for lunch yesterday and you stuffed your face with a Nutella sandwich, "'cause its got energy in it"" God was getting a little angry now
"OK I'll do you a deal give me 5 more minutes and I'll get up"
"Up bitch! And do you pilates for fatties!!" ( I may be paraphrasing now)

Yadda yadda yadda, Jeff did Yoga in his PJ's at 6:15am. The weight loss continues.

TTF

1 comment:

  1. It's Weight-Loss Yoga...not pilates..and it was 6:00 AM. Let your arms burn :)

    ReplyDelete