Thursday 28 July 2011

Week 2: The laws of thermodynamics work! As long as you don't eat salt.

Bodyweight: 259.2 "BodyFat": 35.2



As seen by the last entry, clearly I wasn't doing something right. Using MyFitnessPal.com it was evident immediately that eating poorly (or at least not as well as I thought) was the cause. I literally tracked everything I ate as well as the exercise that was completed. Unfortunately the interval style training that boxing employs is not covered by the website and so I have to make an educated guess on work done.

And it would seem that I wasn't too far off. 3lbs in a week, yet my curious "bodyfat" measurement has gone up which I'm sure people will attribute as water loss. Which would suggest that since my "bodyfat" has gone up that I have been using water as energy. So with that in mind I have either discovered a new form of energy or the body fat measurement isn't exactly accurate.

But, all things considered it looks like progress is being made, but will the trend continue?

Next Week: A new video!: "Fattie does the funky monkey!"

TTF

1 comment:

  1. can't wait to see fatty do the funky monkey... LOL

    ReplyDelete