Tuesday 21 February 2012

Fattie does Rushfit, the new workout

Its been 3 months since the fight and training has slowed to a stand still. Maybe once a week I would go for a run or a trip to the gym, but nothing steady and of course the inevitable happened. From a low of 225lb my weight has increased to 236lb. Even with a fairly good diet, without exercise I couldn't compensate for the less than irregular treats.

STOP! This isn't happening again, I made that promise last year. Its time to take action again and this time I'm not making my own program up, I'm letting George St-Pierre do it for me. I picked up Rushfit last week, GSP's 8 week program to "train like a champion". Rushfit appealed to me because it requires no special equipment, only dumbbells.


Day 1 was yesterday and it hurt like all hell, which only means I need to keep going.

More updates soon

TTF
236lb

No comments:

Post a Comment